- Prepare confidential and official correspondence, memorandum, agenda and minutes of meeting
- Compile monthly reports based on feedback from various Department Managers
- Arrange and coordinate Female Director travel schedule and flight booking/ meeting/ event arrangements
- Detailed and result-oriented with excellent verbal & written communication skills especially in correspondence & letter writing.
- Good time management, independent, driven to get job done & proactive in identifying & highlighting urgent issue.
- Responsible for any ac-hoc tasks assigned from time to time
- Readiness to travel in the country and abroad
- Readiness for adjustments work time
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/ STPM/ "A" Level/ Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Personal Services or equivalent.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysian law
- Require skill(s): Public relations skills
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Prefeble candidates good communication in Chinese language
- Preferred language(s): Please state other language skills
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enthusiastic and good interpersonal relationship
- Preferred female, aged 25-30, Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Must posses own transport
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their application online with a detailed resume, expected and current salary, a digital copy of passport photograph to us.