- To be able to present both design & commercial proposal confidently.
- To follow up client inquires & to provide suitable solutions, idea and feedback to client within stipulate timeframe.
- To manage and monitor time collection of payment from all customer.
- To work closely as a team in achieving the given monthly target sales
- To assist in marketing activities such as exhibitions, road show and etc.
- To prepare draft drawing and cost estimation based on client's given layout plan
- To prepare final drawing after completion of actual site measurement
- To provide excellent after sales service support to the client
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in interior design / marketing or equivalent
- Excellent good communication and written skills in Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Prefeble candidates good communication in Chinese language
- Computer literate with relevant knowledge in popular interior design software's
- Task oriented with good organization skills
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision as well as in a team
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must willing to work on weekends and public holiday
- Preferably those below the age of 35 years old
- Posses own transport and willing to travel.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their application online with a detailed resume, portfolios, expected and current salary, a digital copy of passport photograph to us.